Monday, January 19, 2009

good morning indiana

when i woke up this morning and looked out my window, I saw
i
n
d
i
a
n
a


hello world.
i watched a flick this affternoon called On The Road With Judas.
from that, this thought...
"If you think about it long enough, I think you'll come to the same conclusion. Something tells me to go out there on the road where, where life is for the taking. I Think that's it, i think that's my place. On the road. I mean that's the only thing i've come to, thats the only conclusion I fall at. On tour, when your on the road, you're never home. Maybe your constantly looking for it or constantly running away from it."
maybe, maybe, maybe, that's part of how it is for some of us out there doing our thing. maybe, in part. i only kinda liked this movie, but this thought jumped out at me a bit, just a bit.
i just got a call to come in for an interview for a job in san francisco for thursday.
hello indiana.
hello world.

No comments: